Anonymous asked: 10 utterly random things about you? :) <3
As random as it gets.
- I don’t like my second name.
- I am Dave! Yognaught and I have the balls.
- I really love playing volleyball.
- I am in constant conflict with my mind.
- I have small nails.
- I’m not sure but I think I might have a crush on Seth Rogen.
- I think I would be a big fan of walking and honestly do it every chance I get, if it weren’t for the overly crowded, overly polluted, and probably unfriendly environment I live in.
- The only definite thing about my future (house) so far would be my generously big library.
- Just a few weeks ago, I felt like being a spy. Like seriously, a spy.
- I like making playlists.
"Print will never die. There’s no substitute for the feel of an actual book. I adore physically turning pages, and being able to underline passages and not worrying about dropping them in the bath or running out of power. I also find print books objects of beauty."- J.K. Rowling, Words with JAM magazine (via magicworks)
Hideaway | Karen O and the Kids
(Source: michaelsrosary)2,592 plays
”Words are life, Liesel. All those pages, they’re for you to fill.”
Some pictures of my process on creating a painted page from Witchling, chapter 2.
"If tomorrow, women woke up and decided they really liked their bodies, just think how many industries would go out of business."-Dr. Gail Dines (via delightfuls)
From Coraline (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Sorry I couldn’t be there, I was tied to a rocking chair. I was beat down to a pulp rocking back and forth somewhere. If you knew, if you saw, you’d have said it was the final straw; that my life was bound and tethered on a porch by the shore
But there is no no no no easy way to tell them so, the things you know. And run run run run when they say they think they know exactly so.
It’s not right, it’s not right. Am I the only one who sees us fight? What are we? Who are they? Who says those bastards don’t deserve to pay? Well it’s the numbers, it’s the numbers, we don’t stand a chance. So long as they’re around, you’re just another song and dance. It’s not fair, it’s not fair, it’s not fair, it’s not fair. Still I’m the only one who seems to care.
It’s funny being funny, makes you feel like up and running. When your past lingers like rain clouds, casting shadows below. I could live with so many burdens; I take all your hope and yearning. But there’s nowhere, hide and take me from their petty little woes.
I used to glow glow glow glow, once I had a love to show, a love they know. They’re slow slow slow slow, so slow that they never know where I go.
I know that it’s always something. I’m just working with what I’ve been given. It’s not my fault I’m happy. Don’t call me crazy, I’m happy.