A little babblement for my babbley blog.
• Maginhawa Food Festival was fun, mostly because I let it be. It could have been so much better; unfortunately, it ended up with a poor set-up, huge huge crowds bigger than the streets, lack of stalls, and the inevitable rain. There were lots of food though, as promised. Didn’t get to try as much as I expected though.
• Friday girls’ night out, from a supposedly chill night at Erin’s house to having drinks at 2 bars and thy crazy 5am ride with a new fun friend
• reminiscing at a high school friend’s house with high school friends, while it was raining out. reading our old grade school yearbook was hilarious lol
• after said food festival, we went to another one. This one was unplanned, at least for my bestfriend and I, but it had a more relaxed atmosphere and lots and lots of good food. good talks and good food while sitting on the grass. also setting up a friend of ours with this chick, cute!
• Erin and I didn’t want the night to end there yet so we went to party district. we were very much unprepared, I even bought an outfit at the previous bazaar. Thanks to another friend, we were put on a guest list but no thanks to bullshit bouncers, we had to fuck off. that night pretty much went downhill from there, my bestfriend got mad at me as I let my pride get stomped on. god we just wanted to dance the night away..
• after that I just had to think about things and so I had a pretty relaxed Sunday. I made up with Erin and vowed never EVER to let ANYONE make me feel like shit again.
• most of the week, I spent getting swamped with a lot of work. also, got mad at a few people regarding my sister. I had enough so I just cba taking that unreasonable shit anymore.
• also my office is being transferred and my Lolo’s house is getting “improved” because my cousins and their families are spending Christmas here
• … which means, it’s almost here! *squeal* I can feel it in the air and also in my budget, lmao
• I HAVE GIFT IDEAS ALREADY I HAVENT EVEN SAVE ENOUGH YET
• oh! I started running again. god I should have been running since forever ago..
• all thanks to Samantha Strattan-Kade, I love you woman
•I had a tummy ache because I ate bad salsa teehee
• About A Boy is back(!!!)
• feels so good to be back home
Today is a day of deadlines, super duper long queue lines, and taxes. Three things that I dislike in life.
Thank god for phone Tumblr. /cry
a quick recap and ramble
• baby shower was successful, sweaty, and sweet
• counting days before I see sweet baby Piper
• 8cuts night was a fun night
• easy sweet Evan chill night was fun
• excited for Maginhawa food fest/Octoberfest/beercity/gluttonkillsmywallet/mytummyheartwillexplodefest
• lovely birthdays of lovely people
• channeling my Christmas spirit
• long relaxing weekend spent making love with my bed
• forever eyeliner smudges
• Christmas letters yay or nay
• I’m sort of loving my hair
• family from the States will arrive soon queue exhausting preps
• almost couldn’t get enough of @actionables , you’re such fun baby
• my dad singing at the church this morning and made realize how much i miss him
• keatyn douglas monroe, i don’t really like you sorry
• pimple chin i don’t like you either, not sorry
Okay. So I’m currently waiting for my brother to pick me up, while drinking green apple tea (shush. it’s significant) and I have half an hour to spare and do a recap of my week.
• throwing a baby shower (2nd time whee!) for my bro this Sunday and so this weekend is gonna be about cats in the hats, crazy game prepping, that costume that I still don’t have yet, kickass poster that I’m gonna make, and so on
• in addition to that, I prepped the water balloons earlier and learned that: DONT MAKE WATER BALLOONS WHILE WEARING WORK CLOTHES
• had this stubborn fight with my stubborn bf
• i was reciting Japanese with my cousin the other night and I apparently went crazy
• oh, I hit my 100th book mark
• uuuggh that reminds me, I read this series of books, finished 3 in a night, and just had to catch up to the 5th one and I’m having freaking withdrawals. 6th one is out on October, BUT STILL! *flips the table*
• oh my dear Manang had her birthday and she cooked so many yummy food!
• I helped Cheska design a tribal shirt with potato stamps
• same old work stuff
• I’ve decided to make braided shirts/tops *-*
• oh. it’s my friend Josh’s band album launch tomorrow whoot!
• there is a group of gradeschool girls behind me and they laugh like WAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHWAHWAHHA!!! .. Help me pls
• oh! Oh! I went to this huge book fair and got 8 books
• there was this cosplay event and we were walking in the middle of it and I was so uncomfortable D: I dunno why..
• bunch of rainy days and that crazy storm
• bunch of crazy daydreams
• “So let’s get drunk on our tears~”
Let’s just all live in an anime world and be annoyingly cute with dreamy colors and all the eye-pleasing food and overwhelmingly comforting weathers.
It’s so very quiet at 4 in the morning that I can hear my tummy sounds.
I’m actually enjoying my younger sister’s music now. Not bearably enjoying, like reeeeaally enjoying them because they’re music that I actually like.