Okay. So I’m currently waiting for my brother to pick me up, while drinking green apple tea (shush. it’s significant) and I have half an hour to spare and do a recap of my week.
• throwing a baby shower (2nd time whee!) for my bro this Sunday and so this weekend is gonna be about cats in the hats, crazy game prepping, that costume that I still don’t have yet, kickass poster that I’m gonna make, and so on
• in addition to that, I prepped the water balloons earlier and learned that: DONT MAKE WATER BALLOONS WHILE WEARING WORK CLOTHES
• had this stubborn fight with my stubborn bf
• i was reciting Japanese with my cousin the other night and I apparently went crazy
• oh, I hit my 100th book mark
• uuuggh that reminds me, I read this series of books, finished 3 in a night, and just had to catch up to the 5th one and I’m having freaking withdrawals. 6th one is out on October, BUT STILL! *flips the table*
• oh my dear Manang had her birthday and she cooked so many yummy food!
• I helped Cheska design a tribal shirt with potato stamps
• same old work stuff
• I’ve decided to make braided shirts/tops *-*
• oh. it’s my friend Josh’s band album launch tomorrow whoot!
• there is a group of gradeschool girls behind me and they laugh like WAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHWAHWAHHA!!! .. Help me pls
• oh! Oh! I went to this huge book fair and got 8 books
• there was this cosplay event and we were walking in the middle of it and I was so uncomfortable D: I dunno why..
• bunch of rainy days and that crazy storm
• bunch of crazy daydreams
• “So let’s get drunk on our tears~”
Let’s just all live in an anime world and be annoyingly cute with dreamy colors and all the eye-pleasing food and overwhelmingly comforting weathers.
It’s so very quiet at 4 in the morning that I can hear my tummy sounds.
I’m actually enjoying my younger sister’s music now. Not bearably enjoying, like reeeeaally enjoying them because they’re music that I actually like.
Also, to a funnier note than the glasses bit, I had to go to the ER an hour ago during my bedtime because my younger cousin accidentally stepped on her tapestry needle. And it was so flipping deep inside. Oh Cheska darling, you made my night hilariously interesting.
… I mean except for the part when she was in so much pain when the doctor pulled it out, obviously.